Within our range of rental equipment, you will find a wide variety of brands such as Burton or K2. Children can also rent snowboards from us - even free of charge if they are not older than ten years. We also provide you with snowboard boots and the right outdoor clothing to hit the slopes. Once you have chosen your model online or in one of our stores, you can also choose between three price ranges:
- Superior Class – The best of the best: Only models that are not older than 12 days can be found in this range. Here, you will find only the newest and most innovative quality products.
- Premium Class – Top quality: If you are still a beginner or already an enthusiastic snowboarder, you will find top products for your needs here.
- Economy Class – Good and cheap: If you are looking for a cheaper solution, you are in the right place! Solid quality for a small budget is the motto.
Our price ranges offer you maximum flexibility: You can rent snowboards and other winter sports equipment for as little as one day. For a seven-day rental, for example, the prices vary between 17 and 31 euros per day depending on the range. And the great thing is: You can pick up your reservation the day before from 4:00 p.m. Take a look around and reserve your model of choice conveniently online.
It's that easy
The snowboard rental in our store in St. Anton is kept as uncomplicated as possible. Here’s how it works:
- Find the snowboard of your choice in our online range and make a reservation. As soon as your order is ready for you, you can have it adjusted at the snowboard rental and take it with you.
- Would you rather have a look on site? No problem! Come by one of our stores. You can choose the right snowboard for you in our check-in terminal. Our team will then help you with the fitting.
- And off you go! Now it’s time to hit the slopes at the ski resort of your choice. Enjoy your board!
- Afterwards, you’ll be able to benefit from the great service from Intersport Arlberg. You can store your equipment in the depot at a 50% discount and let everything dry.